Friday, April 3, 2015

FALLACY

“Yay”! I screamed as I saw blood ooze out of my left thumb and then my leg hit the centre table. In pains I lifted my self up, went to the bathroom, rinsed the blood with water and I retraced my steps back to the sitting room where I had earlier been and I continued what I was doing there. Getting there I bent low and
peeped under the sofa, on and on I kept searching for my missing piece and then I moved closer to where the T.V and other applainces where positioned. Gbam! With a thud, the T.V fell on my toe, I groaned in pain, when the pain died down, I continued because I didn’t want to give up on my search. I moved to my room, climbed a table because my natural height wasn’t helping and then I fell…
…my eyes opened, where was I? I thought to my self, then I realised.. Oh! I fell,
I fell while searching for my 5 naira.

WRITTEN BY ANYANWU EBERE

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

5 naira? this is true fallacy
if i hear sey i find am