Thursday, February 18, 2016

Past live, Present Reality and Reincarnation; could this be the basis of our very own existence?

A mere description of multiple lifetimes in the form of a dream that creeps into my mind when I'm asleep, only to leave me in perplexity as to what pieces align to determine the purpose of such dreams. Could it be a reminder of memories lost, or just a dynamic interpretation of my present reality or future? I'd rather not let you, the reader, expend an entire lifetime on outrageous claims, even though it's backed by strong beliefs I keep within but fascinate your reasoning with vague theories of mysterious headings as I'm sure your imaginations breathe through a limitless atmosphere to explore, investigate and come to a conclusion that these theories only seem to project me; the writer as a complex fool. So I give you permission to mock my own version of all this madness since I leave you with no certainty of my mysterious claims of past lives and reincarnation as the case may be but I expect nothing more than an objective approach to every word I've inked on this page because in the end, we all know too much to realize we know nothing....

No comments :