Thursday, February 11, 2016

A TRUTH I KNOW.

I know a truth that affects my use of words when I sit to write.
A truth that could verify the creation of every bit of my life.
Words backed with intense emotions,paint these realities before my eyes.
Though like many,I once was blind.

The setback to my mastery of this knowledge lies in my wavering persistence.
Manifesting precise images from my mind based on my own preference.
A missing piece I had found in the power that establishes truth,
Even if first initiated out of falsehood.
My words describe me from this moment on,
As my choice of words knows no wrong.
In the image I've longed craved for Steady creating my desired future.

Written by 1canpL|>y.

follow me every Thursday here for a piece from me.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Looks like i just found a new writer i had love