Thursday, February 25, 2016

I LIKE TO THINK...


I like to think that forever has no end, an infinite sequence of events which influences my perception of time that helps determine the course of my reality. I’ve lived
longer than I can remember and it’s not in my nature to act like I’ve seen it all but every moment has affected my point of view, knowing
fully well that nothing is impossible as every thought or idea is a real thing. My truth could be regarded as lies in another realm as there are different patterns to the flow of ideas in every reality. My life is a combination of beautiful instances and I relive any second I choose on demand by closing my eyes to feel the emotions of that precise moment, especially if I wish I did things differently since some realities don’t necessarily reveal their beauty until they become history. I sometimes wish I remember the form in which you portrayed yourself to me in past realities just so I wouldn’t have to waste my precious time solving the puzzle of the present lifetime to creating my desired future, only to realize you are and will always be the missing piece as our souls live for love to be expressed in the physical realm.
If you like my writing, follow me here every Thursdays. A comment on your oppinion, appreciation wont hurt.

No comments :