Monday, October 5, 2015

Perfect immunity

You hit me painfully hard today,
So painful that I wanted to retaliate;
I wanted to knock you on the head,

But you had a beautifully made hair;
Ok, on the protrusion above the slit of the skirt,
But that would be seen as sexual harassment;
How about around and in front?
Buh then, I’d be seen as a pervert!
I thought of hitting you in the area around the navel,
Gosh! Your womb is somewhere there;
Good, I then thought of aiming high,
And unleashing the pain that’ll make you cry;
Buh sadly, those areas were tender and soft,
I’ll only get aroused - not a very good spot;
Hey dude! How about you hit her on her legs ?
Jeez! What a stupid thought, that’ll have no effect;
Then came the great idea of squeezing two fingernails around your skin,
Oh God! You’re so gonna yell out and scream!
People around would think I wanted to make a forced entry,
But I can’t just stand here like this!’
My arms around you, I let out my hurt in one hot kiss;
‘Here’s your chance! Bite her in the lips, let her feel some pain’
I could have, but then I remembered that I’ll have to kiss you again!
Do not hurt me again cutie, cuz that’ll be iniquity,
Now that you’ve realized your perfect immunity.

Written by John Eiyemi

No comments :