Monday, August 17, 2015

NORMAL IS ABNORMAL

The drums have beaten out their tunes, yes, they have ran out of rancorous melodious tunes, their ill advised ideals have pervaded my personality long enough and its time to sing a new tune.
A tune of
one who is no longer interested in the way of the norm and is ready to chart a new course of cogitative awareness, a tune for a wake, a wake to the inner manliness that has hitherto been asleep in a submerged hollow, a tune of one who has gone through the nodes and anti-nodes of life and has decided to pitch in its pit though they claim its a wrong place to be.
I have gone and I have seen, I have seen men being subservient to an handful of other men who cocoon the truth and paint the lie in pleasant colors, luring men from their own self and tangling them in lusty webs with fading backgrounds, losing their self and losing their way.
I have seen a generation of people who have decided to blend with the quo, to go with the wave and to play the fake role, men who will strive not to make their own way but will in all way follow the old trail and tread it till their soles wear and their hearts tear.
I have seen normal men, unambitious, and notoriously dead, blending in the normal trail of life, living men with catastrophically dead brain.
I have seen sleeping fire breathers who will not work on the flames of their own oration, men who will rather cut corners than let their voice be heard in the minute number of the few who talk.

I have seen this and more and I have decided "normal is crazy , normal is an eldorado - an excursion into an unattainable world, a journey to a forever elusive world of peace". I've decided to be me, to unleash me, to put me out in the world without fear of rejection and stigmatization, to ride on the waves called life without fear of capsizing or drowning in its complicated rise and fall, I'm me and this is what I am, this is what I am and this is what I have decide to live by, if the world accepts me, then so be it, if they reject me, well, so be it too, but to be normal??, damn I'm done with that shit. Normal is f**king abnormal and as of now, I choose to be abnormal.

                                                     ...to who reads, let him understand...
                                                                 KHLEB WRIGHT

No comments :