Thursday, February 5, 2015

True Talk



I believe in prayer, I believe in miracle, I believe in God doing the exceptional, and of course I believe there's nothing God can't do. But none of these my beliefs will work for me if
I don't back them up with hard work.
The four things that are most essential to achievement are: Prayer, Common Sense, Hard Work and Stick-to-it attitude.
Don't go praying and believing if you can't add to it wisdom, hard work and consistency. No man blessed by God in the bible is lazy. If you like sleep in church, carry your pastor on top of your head, keep shouting hallelujah round your council estate and pay all you have to church in offering in the name of seed sowing to provoke God for blessing. Nothing will happen my dear! Stop blaming others for your failings. Get to work. Work hard and stop being slothful. I can't shout o-o-o-o....I get sore throat.

              By Kemi Tomide-Johnson

No comments :