Friday, September 2, 2016

Mental Science



Ever since I discovered the power of the human mind and what it can really do, I've been so fascinated with the idea; that my reality is a result of all what I've planted in my mind. The mind is like an open field with no boundaries, an infinite space that is fit for any seed that's been planted, whether they are beneficial or not.
This realisation brought about an intense desire to understand how I can be in total control of the seeds I plant in my mind which will later be harvested when due. I got to understand that every thought is a seed where good seeds/thoughts yield good fruits/emotions which in turn is the main force that attracts whatever it is you experience in your reality. In simple terms; your good thoughts make you feel good which attracts good experiences into your life and vice versa. So whether you accept it or not, your present reality is a result of the seeds/thoughts you've planted in your mind in the past which are due for harvest.
Start today by thinking good thoughts of what you really want to experience and keep doing that because I like to think man's wants are unlimited. Life is an inside job because everything on the outside is a manifestation of what's been initiated on the inside.

No comments :