Thursday, March 10, 2016

A PIECE FROM....

A piece from a dream I once had, in the midst of lonely tides, sweeping through the shores of my reality. Along the coast, I saw an image brighter than the sun in all its glory. My life’s work finally taking form as now I know my purpose since love as kept me through the years, preparing me for this heavenly meeting here on
earth. I’ve loved her since the inception of time and through time, I will cherish her forever. She alone has the key to unlock the dreams we choose to believe.” Save me”, I said as I could tell I’m her only purpose. She lives for me as she’s my dream. Our hearts collide as one can’t do without the other. Configured by the forces governing the universe, our destinies have been tied to each other; to create one unique path. Walk with me, she said, as we journey through time.

No comments :