Wednesday, August 10, 2016

FIVE TIPS ON HEART MATTERS FOR YOUNG ADULTS

Five tips on Heart Matters for Young adults.

1. Define your relationship: Whatever relationship you are in especially with the opposite sex should be defined. Know what you are want from the relationship ,know what you are giving so that unnecessarily and irrelevant distraction will not take away the aim
of that relationship.

2. Self Love: If you don't love yourself, no matter the type of love that you get from the Lover will never satisfy you. Understand yourself, know your strengths and weaknesses, improve and work on them respectively. Treat yourself like the Queen or King that you want to be treated as. Fall so much in love with yourself that you become oblivious of whatever anyone has to say.

3. Set right Principles: I choose not to blame the "Peer pressure" for the wrongs of Teenagers and Young adults because I believe that we all have a mind of our own and have the power to make the right decision. If you are principled, you know what you want to do and what you don't want to do. Friends can say whatever they want , its your choice to do what you want.

4. Shun Immoral Pictures and Videos: Avoid things that will pollute your mind, thoughts, imagination and actions. Avoid negative friends.

5. Pray: Most people say that prayer is boring or they think its not cool. I found out a secret when I pray to God, I gist with him like he is beside me and also like the way I talk to my friends. I have also learnt to write my burdens down because I feel super relieved after doing that. I think you should try this... It works.

#DefineYourRelationship
#SetRightPrinciples
#Pray-TalkToYourCreator
#RuthInspire

No comments :